This Set offers a range of cult favourites French Beauty Secret Set offers a range of cult favourite in travel sizes.
The Skincare Heroes Set offers a range of Caudalie's cult skincare favourites in handy travel sizes. Take your skincare essentials with you wherever you go!
Featuring 5 essential steps, this handy set offers a complete skincare routine that’s easy, fast and effective. The Cleansing Foam gently cleanses your skin while the Vinoperfect Serum gives your skin a radiant glow.
The Moisturizing Sorbet hydrates deep down while the Premier Cru The Eye Cream brightens the eye contour and erases puffiness and dark circles for beautiful eyes in an instant.
Beauty Elixir sets your make-up and tones your skin to reveal its natural glow.
This set contains:
Beauty Elixir 30ml: 100% natural-origin ingredients. Bursting with powerful plant extracts, this cult favourite reveals an instant radiance boost for the complexion, whilst tightening the pores and smoothing fine lines and make-up creases.
Moisturizing Sorbet 15ml: 98% natural-origin ingredients. This gel-to-water formula replenishes the skin's moisture reserves, instantly hydrating and soothing the skin.
Premier Cru The Eye Cream 5ml: 97% natural-origin ingredients. The Premier Cru Eye Cream tackles all signs of ageing while promoting instant glow. Perfectly hydrated, the skin is smooth and firmed. Dark circles and puffiness fade away to reveal an eye contour that is brightened with renewed youth.
Vinoperfect Radiance Serum Complexion Correcting 10ml: 97% natural-origin ingredients. Both effective and natural, this anti-dark spot serum boosts the skin's radiance and evens skin tone. Suitable for all skin types (even the most sensitive) it works to reduce the appearance of all dark spots.
Instant Foaming Cleanser 50ml: 98% natural-origin ingredients. Transform your cleansing routine with this soap-free foam that respects the skin's natural PH balance. Its gentle formula deeply cleanses and rids the skin of impurities leaving it refreshed and radiant.
This unique travel bag has been eco-designed: the bag is made from recycled cotton while the mesh and inner support are made from recycled plastic.
As with all Caudalie products, no parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, mineral oils or animal-derived ingredients have been used in the formulation of the products in this set.
“Together, let’s give back to the earth a little of what it gives us every day.” Mathilde Thomas, Founder of Caudalie & 1% for the Planet Ambassador - 1 GIFT SET PURCHASED = 1 TREE PLANTED
See individual products
- Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water 30ml: Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin*, Poloxamer 188, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water, Heptyl Glucoside*, Caprylyl/Capramidopropyl Betaine*, Sodium Levulinate*, Cocoyl Proline*, Sodium Anisate*, Sodium Chloride, Parfum/Fragrance, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Citric Acid*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice*, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
- Caudalie Premier Cru The Eye Cream 5ml: Aqua/Water/Eau, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate*, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Silica, Glycerin*, Butylene Glycol*, Cetearyl Alcohol*, Bis-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dilioneyl Dilioneate, Hydrogenated Avocado Oil*, CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters*, Sodiuim Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, Palmitoyl Grapevine Shoot Extract*, Sodium Carboxymethyal Beta-Glucan, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7*, Citric Acid,*, Cetearyl Glucoside*, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Tocopherol*, Tocopheryl Acetate*, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Arginine, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Sodium Phytate*, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide, CI77491 (Iron Oxides).
- Caudalie Beauty Elixir 30ml: Aqua/Water/Eau, Alcohol*, Citrus Aurantium Aamara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water*, Parfum/Fragrance, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Potassium Alum, Glycerin*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Commiphora Myrrha Extract*, Styrax Benzoin Resin Extract*, Melissa Officinalis (Balm Mint) Leaf Oil*, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract*, Citral Citronellol*, Farnesol*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*.
- Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Complexion Serum 10ml: Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin*, Squalane*, Tocopheryl Acetate*, Ceteareth-20*, Palmitoyl Grapevine Shoot Extract*, Glyceryl Stearate SE*, Parfum/Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate*.
- Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet 15ml: Aqua/Water/Eau, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water*, Dicaprylyl Ether*, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract*, Hexyldecanol, Hexyldecyl Laurate*, Behenyl Alcohol*, Glyceryl Stearate, Acrylates C10-30 Alkyl Acrylates Crosspolymer, Erythritol, Parfum/Fragrance, Tocopherol*, Lecithin*, Caprylyl Glycol, Mannitol*, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice*, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols*, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Sodium Phytate*, Potassium Sorbate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Hyaluronate, Homarine HCL, Glyceryl Caprylate*, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-15.
* vegetable origin.
Caudalie has grapes, vines and vineyards at their heart, since the day that a Harvard professor approached Mathilde and Bertrand (owners of a wine producing estate in Bordeaux) and asked them what they did with the pips? He said 'You're literally throwing away treasure' and explained that those seeds contain the most powerful antioxidant compounds in the world.
Caudalie skincare brand was born. The company has since worked with Professor Joseph Vercauteren to study the skincare benefits of the seeds, vines, skins and all parts of the plants, discovering breakthrough ingredients with scientifically advanced yet natural compounds which can work wonders for the skin. The products created are loved by many, and the company has grown to produce outstanding natural skincare products with market leading ethical principles to match. Caudalie cares about the environment, supports charities, and is working towards all packaging being fully recyclable for 2022. All products are vegetarian and most are vegan.
Caudalie teamed up with a charity IIVS, to help educate the Chinese government scientists how to test on non animal, in vitro methods. We are delighted to say that with the work that IIVS performed in China, the Chinese government declared that they would end compulsory testing on animals from 1st January 2020. A statement from Mathilde, owner of Caudalie:
"Since its creation in 1995, Caudalie has always observed the founding principles of its "Cosm’ethics", which include not only respecting the skin but also the protection of the environment and animals, whilst at the same time offering effective formulas. Caudalie does not carry out tests on animals, nor do our subcontractors or ingredients suppliers. In China, it is not Caudalie, but Chinese government agencies that can decide to randomly carry out tests on imported products. Some brands have therefore decided not to sell their products in the Chinese market, but removing our brand from China would have no effect on the way things are currently conducted. We believe that the best way to take action is by funding the IIVS association, because we’re always stronger in numbers. We believe in this fight as first actions have made advances that give us hope to believe that animal testing will soon be banned in China. We want to be transparent with you by explaining that we have decided to sell in China, but we want to reassure you that we are taking concrete action against Chinese authorities."
We deliver to the UK and internationally. Orders can be placed on-line or by telephone (see below).
Timescale: 2-4 working days.
Orders over £30 - Free Delivery
Orders under £30 - Standard weight parcel £3.95
Heavy Weight parcel £7.95 (nb. You will be notified at checkout if your order falls into this category)
Timescale: 10 working days
Orders over £200 - Free Delivery
Orders under £200 - Standard weight parcel £12.95
Please note that we are unable to ship nail varnish, perfume and room spray internationally.
We welcome orders via the telephone by calling us on 01625 400113.
Delivery cost will be given at the time of ordering according to your delivery requirements. This service is available Mon - Sat, 9am - 5.30pm.
In the unfortunate event that we are out of stock of an item we will endeavour to inform you within 48 hours.
If for any reason you're dissatisfied with your purchase, we will gladly offer a refund on all products returned to us within fourteen days of your receipt, provided they are returned in their original packaging, in an unopened, unused and saleable condition.
Please be aware that due to EU hygiene regulations we cannot offer a refund, replacement or exchange on items returned in non-saleable condition.
Please send all returns on a trackable service. Include your order number, name and date of order.
5 Bank Square
We will refund your product as quickly as possible by sending the money back to your original payment method.